Setting Up Your Checklist [Tutorial]
ADD CHECKLIST ITEM
- Click Checklist on the left side of the screen.
- Click the blue circle icon with + sign on the right part of the screen.
- Select the category of the checklist item you want to add.
- Ex. Category: Flowers
- Select the task item to add to your checklist
- Ex. Choose a Florist
- Click Add to Checklist. You can edit checklist item details later.
VIEW BY TASK STATUS
- Click View at the upper right below the percentage status.
- Choose All items to see all tasks
- Choose To-do items to see pending or non-completed tasks
- Choose In-progress items to see tasks marked as In Progress
- Choose Completed items to see completed tasks.
VIEW BY SORTING
- Sort by Due date to arrange from nearest to latest deadline.
- Sort by Item name to arrange tasks alphabetically.
- Sort by Category to show items within the same category together.
- Sort by Assignee to show items assigned to the same collaborators together.
- Sort by Importance to show priority items or those marked with stars first.
MARKING TASK LIST AS IMPORTANT
- To mark task item as priority or important, click the star icon before the due date.
- You can set three (3) levels of priority:
- Level 1 Importance- Click the star two (2) times for full star
- Level 2 Importance- Click the star one (1) time for half-star
- Level 3 Importance- Do not click the star
MARKING TASK AS COMPLETED
- To mark task item as completed, click the circled checkmark beside the item name. The circle will turn green signifying that the task is completed.
- To mark the completed task item as to-do again, change view to View all and click the green circle checkmark. It will turn to white circle checkmark which signifies task is still to-do.
CHANGING CHECKLIST DETAILS
- Click the task whose details you want to change.
- Edit Description to add more information about your task
- Change Category (not advised for pre-made task)
- Change Due Date to set deadline
- Click Assignee and choose who you will assign this task to
- Click Mark as In Progress if task is currently ongoing
ADDING EXPENSE ITEM
- Click +Add Expense Item
- Write expense name
- Ex. Expense Item: Invitation for Checklist Item: Book Calligrapher
- Write set budget in the line indicated Budget
- Write amount spent (if any) in the line indicated Spent
- Click the task you want to remove
- Below the Mark as Progress, click Remove item
SEARCH FOR TASK
- To search for task, click on the magnifying glass icon on the upper right side
- Type the task you want to search for
- Ex. Type ‘venue’ to see all tasks related to venue